Ugly Duckling Wines
Ugly Duckling Wines is a family owned and operated boutique vineyard and cellar door located in the heart of the Swan Valley offering premium wines, all locally grown and crafted, coupled with old fashioned personal touch and friendliness.
Live music every Saturday and Sunday afternoon and a market day amongst the vines on the last Sunday of most months.
A stop at Ugly Duckling Wines includes a tasting of premium wines.
- Half Day Tour Options
- Wine Tasting
- Wine Tasting + Cheese Plate
- Full Day Tour Options
- Wine Tasting + Lunch
- Indulgence Platter for four people that consists of: brie, vintage cheddar, smoked chicken, salamis, prosciutto, ham, coppa, mortadella, chicken and cognac pate, warm marinated olives, quiche, caramelised onion, gourmet dip, dried fruit, fresh garden salad and seasonal fruit. Served with warm Turkish bread and flat breads.
- Shared trio of dips with warm Turkish bread and flat breads followed by a gourmet pie (made from Bindoon Bakehaus and using our wine) accompanied by a fresh garden salad with balsamic glaze. We can offer vegetable quiche and salad as an alternative for vegetarians.
- Choice of steak, mushroom and shiraz pie, steak pie, lamb and rosemary pie or chicken, leek and chardonnay pie.
- Lunch options are accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine per person.