The Abbey at Chester's
Steeped in a rich heritage, The Abbey at Chester’s stands as tribute to its original owner Sydney Chester who built the premises in 1890. The Abbey at Chester’s aims to create an exceptional experience highlighting great food and drink in a relaxed environment with professional and friendly service.
With a stop at The Abbey at Chester’s you'll sample the fantastic range of award-winning Heafod Glen wines and then move over to The Abbey at Chesters for their fantastic “Pizza and Platters” lunch accompanied by a glass of wine or beer.
- Full Day Tour Options
- Wine Tasting + Lunch
- Greek Salad
- Mediterranean Platter
- Potato Wedges
- Wood fired pizza:
- The Belgie - Fresh paprika, sweet potato, butternut pumpkin, fetta, rocket
- The Abbey (Supreme) - Red onion, capsicum, mushroom, olives, ham, cheese, chorizo, pepperoni
- Fireball - Chilli flakes, red onion, jalapeno, chorizo, pepperoni, cheese, cayenne pepper.
- Mannie's Meat (Meat Lovers) - Red onion, ham, cheese, chorizo, pepperoni
- Jeanneke's Vege (Vegetarian) - Olives, mushroom, red onion, capsicum, fresh tomato and cheese
- Ham & Pineapple - Cheese, ham and pineapple
- Margarita - Basil, Cheese and Tomato