Want a food and wine adventure with a difference? Think Pink!
Swan Valley PINK BUS TOURS are friendly, fun-filled and stylish showcasing everything the Swan Valley has to offer. A "must do adventure" amongst Perth tours. Prepare for a day packed full of "Tastes" including premium wines, award winning beer, cider, nougat, cheese, olives, coffee, ice-cream, a visit to the chocolate factory, a renowned gallery, as well as morning lavender scones, jam, cream and tea all complimented with a mouth-watering Chef's Selection platter lunch to satisfy the heartiest appetite.....
What a fabulous day! Gill and I have just returned from one of the most enjoyable touring days we can recall. Your Taste It All itinerary is superb but the day was special because of our most charming and knowledgeable guide.
We leave Perth on Sunday but hope to return next year and will look forward to booking a different tour with Pink Bus Tours.We wish you all continued success.
Regards Dr. Ed & Mrs. Gill Powers, Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada.
TOUR FEATURES INCLUDE:
Premium wine tasting at popular Swan Valley wineries - offering more than 40 styles....
Our tour itinerary varies daily to provide you with the best the valley has to offer and may include visits to....
- Lancaster Wines â?? boasting some of the oldest vines in the Valley
- Swanbrook Wines â?? for a wine & nougat taste
- Multi award-winning Pinelli Wines
- Award winning Chesters at Headford Glen
- Picturesque Black Swan Winery
- Edgecombe Bros - est. 1925 and renowned for their fortified and liqueur wines
- Waters Edge historic underground cellar
- Glass of sparkling wine or Swan Valley grape juice with a mouth-watering gourmet "Mega Feast" lunch overlooking a picturesque vineyard and wetlands. Chef's Selection Platter lunch may include treats like barbequed asparagus, warm vegetable frittata, smoked salmon, olives, extra virgin olive oil, dukkah, chorizo sausage, home-made beetroot relish, warm turkish bread, soft brie and creamy cheddar cheeses, garden fresh salad and seasonal fruit.
- Sample hand crafted Muscat ice-cream accompanied by Liqueur Muscat
- Visit to renowned Margaret River Chocolate Company for tasting
- Sample delicious nougat
- Visit Mash Brewery and enjoy a tasting of beer or cider (cider avail Mon & Tues only) or Elmars in the Valley - the largest glass brewery in the southern hemisphere
- Visit Cape Lavender to sample unique lavender infused scones, jam, cream and refreshing tea. Taste the range of lavender oils, jams, and honey, as well as browse the sensuous gift shop.
- Visit exciting Yahava Koffee Works for a coffee experience........ blending, grinding, roasting and tasting.
||Perth CBD approx. 10.00am - Wellington Tourist Coach Stand directly outside the Perth Central Bus Station unless otherwise arranged.
Please be ready 10 mins prior
(Swan Valley/Guildford by arrangement)
||Perth CBD approx. 5.30pm
||Adult - $A109
Child/Youth - $A65
||Operates WEEKENDS only
except Good Friday, Christmas Day,
Boxing Day and New Yearâ??s Day
For groups of 10 or more contact us
for a special rate
Why book with Pink Bus Tours?
- Award winning performance (Winner 2009 Hanson Swan Business Award)
- Demonstrated Duty of Care and concern for your well being
- Prompt response to all your requests
- Book your personalised itinerary online
- True value for money
- Quality tours in a class of their own
Friendly, efficient staff with over 15 years of experience in the service and tourism industry
Bookings ARE ESSENTIAL for all services, and can be made by contacting:
Mobile: 0422 844 117