Behind the little old house, is a hidden secret, a hideaway you would not imagine! At the scarp of the Darling Rangers, this tin shed from the outside with large paved and grassed areas for Alfresco dining overlooking 12 acres of vineyards, gives The Laughin` Barrel something extra special.
Stop at The Laughin` Barrel for lunch.
Tour Options at The Laughin' Barrel
The Laughin' Barrel can be selected as a lunch stop on our Full Day Wine Tour.
Lunch is accompanied by at wine tasting at The Laughin' Barrel. The lunch menu consists of:
- Fish n' Chips - Battered snapper fillets with tartare and salad.
- Vegetarian Pasta - Garlic olive oil and chili flakes, served with seasonal vegetables.
- Chicken Parmigiana - Breaded Chicken breast with tomato sauce and melted mozzarella. Served with salad and side of chips.
- BBQ Ribs - Tended half rack of ribs glazed in smoky bbq sauce, served with house slaw and chips.
- 250g Rump Steak - With mash potato, roast vegetables and roasted red peppers, served medium rare.