Girls just wanna have fun!
Make a BIG impact in your bright Pink Bus
Want to start the party in style? Think Pink!
PINK BUS TOURS, the Hens, Bucks & Hucks Party Specialists, invite you to dress up, get your hens together and make up a party. Hit the valley in comfort and style in your own PINK BUS.
Our Classic Hen's Party Package for groups of 9 or more, allows you to choose a charter to suit your specific needs.... YOUR DAY - YOUR WAY.
We also cater for large group bookings.
Please take a moment to complete our Classic Hen's Party Package Design Form. Make sure you check out the lunch/brunch venue choices below ...
There is no charge for the bus, and transfers from Perth CBD or within 25 kms of our Henley Brook depot are complimentary.... we provide a "door to door" service for free. Transfers beyond this radius will attract a small surcharge - check when making an enquiry.
"Planning my Hens party was just so easy, and best of all it was just the way I wanted it. We chose the combination and the lunch venue and Pink did the rest. My very special Pink Hens Party was so much fun!! Thanks Pink - you guys rock !" Shelly Carmon, Dalkeith, WA
Choose your own adventure. Our fabulous lunch venue is YOUR CHOICE....
- Valley View Restaurant - is an indoor venue offering either of the following served with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Barramundi with chef's salad and chips
- Belly Pork with house potato and seasonal vegetables & pepper corn sauce
- Thai Beef salad
- Vegetarian tomato basil and olive pasta
- Shared platters of: assorted pizzas; calamari; hand cooked chips & aioli & Greek Salad served with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink. Finish off your lunch with a yummy Chef's dessert.
- Ugly Duckling Wines - Shared trio of dips with warm Turkish bread and flat breads followed by a gourmet pie (made from Bindoon Bakehaus and using our wine) accompanied by a fresh garden salad with balsamic glaze. We can offer vegetable quiche and salad as an alternative for vegetarians. Meals are accompanied with a complimentary glass of wine per person. Choice of steak, mushroom and shiraz pie, steak pie, lamb and rosemary pie and chicken, leek and chardonnay pie.
We can also offer the Ugly Duckling Wines Indulgence Platter for four people that consists of: brie, vintage cheddar, smoked chicken, salamis, prosciutto, ham, coppa, mortadella, chicken and cognac pate, warm marinated olives, quiche, caramalized onion, gourmet dip, dried fruit, fresh garden salad and seasonal fruit. Served with warm Turkish bread and flat breads. Accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine per person.
- Edgecombe Bros Winery & Cafe - taste estate wines and renowned liqueurs followed by a Vineyard Platter featuring treats like smoked salmon, chorizo sausage, as well as regional produce like vegetable frittata, barbequed asparagus, warm turkish bread with home-made dukkah, estate olive oil and olives, home-made beetroot relish, garden fresh salad, brie and creamy cheddar.
- Black Swan Winery & Restaurant -
Salt & pepper squid, rocket, aioli
Beer battered fresh fish of the day, chips, garden salad, and aioli
Classic Caesar salad, roasted chicken breast, croutes’ (GF)
Slow roasted pork belly, parsnip puree, orange glaze, parsnip chips (GF)
Creamy garlic & chili prawns, steamed jasmine rice, spring onion garnish
Goat’s cheese & rocket tortellini, mushroom cream sauce (V)
- Swanbrook Wines - Swanbrook Platter - Sundried tomatoes, Mediterranean olives, ploughmans' relish, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, dukkah, mini gourmet quiches, continental meat, twiggy sticks, gourmet dip, quince paste, triple cream brie, Maffra Cheddar, goat cheese, Danish Fetta, crustry Turkish break and crackers.
- Iron Bark Brewery - (Minimum of 15 guests or $2 pp extra if under 15) offer shared platters consisting of the following: Wood fired Pizza (4 assort types); Cold Rousie Platters (meats, cheeses, nuts, antipasto, fresh fruit, dried fruit, dip, garlic bread, damper, crackers); Hot Asian platters - 24 pieces of assort Cuisine, (samosa curry puff, spring roll, chicken kebab, shitake mushroom puff, prawn twist); wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
- Alternatively, for groups of 9+ (up to large groups) you can choose from the following fabulous 'pub grub': Nachos (original style); Nachos (meat & chilli sauce); Salt & Pepper Squid; Wood fired Pizzas (Meat lovers, works - incl. chilli and anchovy, Hawaiian and Vegetarian.
Lunch is accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine at Edgecombe Bros, Ugly Duckling Wines, Swanbrook Wines, or a choice of wine, beer, or soft drink at Valley View & Iron Bark. $5 per glass of wine at The Black Swan.
Our Classic Hens Party Packages are:
- 4 wineries, OR
- 3 wineries plus a brewery, OR
- 3 wineries plus a distillery
Our Classic Hens Party Packages include....
- A choice of wineries, brewery and distillery combinations
An extra choice to taste -
- Chocolate, OR
- Coffees from around the world plus chocolate coated coffee beans
|CLASSIC HEN'S PARTY PACKAGE PRICE:
Full Day: - including lunch:
9 -14 people - $110 pp
15 - 33+ people : $105 pp
9 - 14 people : $84 pp
15 - 33+ people : $80 pp
Half day combination includes 3 wineries or 2 wineries and a brewery plus a Mediterranean Tasting Plate. Each combination may include chocolate or coffee tasting.
|These details are current from 01/07/2105- all previous details are no longer valid.
|Please take a moment to complete our Classic Hen's Party Package Design Form
I would like to thank "Pink Bus Tours" for a great day on Saturday 2nd, the bride (Chloe) had a fantastic time as did all of the girls.
|The Iron Bark was a perfect venue to finish of the day, the live music was awesome it gave us a chance to rip up the dance floor!! :-)
I can't thank the bus driver Vanessa enough, she was really lovely and very patient with our group of girls :-)
We had a really great time and Rardi was an absolute champ. Very,very happy with everything. We will definitely be organising future tours through you guys.
Thank you so much for helping me to organise such a successful hens day! We all had a ball. Rardi was great and the wineries in particular - the second one was amazing! Great set up with the tables and Michael coming around filling our glasses and the food was very yummy and plentiful :)
Why book with Pink Bus Tours?
- Award winning performance
- Demonstrated Duty of Care and concern for your well being
- Prompt response to all your requests
- Book your personalised itinerary online
- True value for money
- Quality tours in a class of their own
- Friendly, efficient staff with over 15 years of experience in the service and tourism industry
Bookings ARE ESSENTIAL for all services, and can be made by contacting:
Mobile: 0422 844 117