|Want a gourmet food and wine experience with a difference? Think Pink!
Pink Bus Tours – the Charter specialists invite you to an unique experience in the heart of the Swan Valley.
Grab a group of friends together (groups of 10 or more) and experience our 3 course Progressive Dinner. It has something to suit every ones taste and allows you to personalise a charter to suit your individual needs the choice is yours, your evening, your way.
We provide a door to door service. Transfers from Perth CBD or within 25 kms from our Henley depot are included free of charge.
Transfers beyond this radius will attract a small surcharge - ask for a quote when making an enquiry.
Come and experience a progressive dinner like no other in the heart of the Swan Valley.
- Relax and enjoy a beer tasting and a shared food platter at one of the Swan Valleys award winning Micro Breweries.
- Excite your taste buds with a main course from the Valley View restaurant or the Black Swan restaurant and winery.
- PLUS a complimentary wine, beer of soft drink to enjoy with your main meal.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with a mouth-watering dessert with your choice of Tea or Coffee.
- Finish your evening with and after dinner drink with a visit to another one of the Swan Valley’s Micro Breweries for a free beer tasting.
- Beer and wine can also be purchased at all venues.
Venues change subject to availability: Iron Bark Brewery, Mash Brewing, Duckstein Brewery, Valley View Restaurant and The Black Swan Winery & Restaurant.
Valley View Restaurant menu options include:
- Marinated aged Sirloin steak served medium with green pepper corn cream sauce
- Barramundi on a bed of rocket with citrus butter, served with a Greek salad
- Chicken breast encased in puffed pastry stuffed with a pesto cream sauce, finished with hollandaise
- Twice cooked belly pork finished with peppercorn sauce
- Duck confit served with sweet potato, pumpkin and garlic puree finished with a triple sec jus
- Mushroom & porcini Risotto
- Chefâs dessert trolley
- Selection of mouther watering cakes and tarts, cheese and biscuits to choose from
Beverage package also available for wine, sparkling, beer and soft drinks: $25 per person for 2 hours
The Black Swan Winery & Restaurant menu varies and they offer a set menu with a complimentary glass of Red or White wine.
Pick-up approximately 18.00 returning back to Perth CBD at approximately 23.00
Want more information? Take a moment to fill out our Charter Package Design Form or phone 0415 955 915 to book now.
10 – 24 $130.00 per person
25 – 33 $120.00 per person
About the venues:
- Iron Bark Brewery is set in a rustic venue with a great ambiance and a wide selection of Beers and Ciders.
- Elmars with it its award winning Beers for that memorable occasion. Home to the largest glass Microbrewery in the southern hemisphere. Brewed strictly to the German purity law
- Mash Brewing with its award winning naturally brewed beers.
- Duckstein, surrounded by towering gum trees which adds to the wonderful ambience, offering a wide range of naturally brewed beer.
- Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at Valley View Restaurant, best known for their quality meats and wide range of Swan Valley wines. Choose from their superb menu options, ranging from exciting platters to gourmet ala carte menu.
- The Black Swan: Black Swan Winery & Restaurant is the Swan Valley’s premier wine and dining experience. Unwind in this magnificent establishment overlooking the vineyard, set against the backdrop of the Darling Range.
Why book with Pink Bus Tours?
- Award winning performance
- Demonstrated Duty of Care and concern for your well being
- Prompt response to all your requests
- Book your personalised itinerary online
- True value for money
- Quality tours in a class of their own
- Friendly, efficient staff with over 15 years of experience in the service and tourism industry