Want to reward staff or impress clients? Think Pink…
PINK BUS TOURS, Charter Specialists, invite you to get your company and clients together to "hit the Valley" with flair and comfort in your own PINK BUS.
Thinking about an evening out with ‘Pink Nights’ – please check out the Evenings tab. Birthdays, Bucks, Engagements, Corporate functions, Team Building, Xmas in July, Melbourne Cup, whatever the celebration, ……. you will be tickled Pink……………
We provide a ‘door to door’ service. Transfers from Perth CBD or within 25 kms from our Henley depot are included free of charge.
Transfers beyond this radius will attract a small surcharge – ask for a quote when making an enquiry.
Anytime day or night, Hit the Valley and enjoy your special occasion with a choice of wineries, breweries, a distillery, chocolate or coffee tasting……………..the choices are endless and yours.
Our Charter Package for groups of 9 or more allows you to personalise a charter to suit your specific needs.... Please take a moment to complete our Charter Package Design Form. Make sure you check out the lunch/brunch venue choices below...We can also cater for large group bookings.
Choose your own adventure with our selection of lunch venues below or really indulge and start your day with a Champagne Brunch at Valley View Restaurant
- Valley View Restaurant offer a mouth-watering choice of New York Strip Loin of Beef with pepper sauce; Ocean caught Barramundi Fillet pan fried served with Greek Salad; Chicken Caesar Salad with Valley View's "secret" Caesar dressing with shaved Pecorino cheese; or Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli served with Napolitano Sauce. Meals must be pre-ordered and will be served with a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
- Ugly Duckling Wines - Shared trio of dips with warm Turkish bread and flat breads followed by a gourmet pie (made from Bindoon Bakehaus and using our wine) accompanied by a fresh garden salad with balsamic glaze. We can offer vegetable quiche and salad as an alternative for vegetarians. Meals are accompanied with a complimentary glass of wine per person. Choice of steak, mushroom and shiraz pie, steak pie, lamb and rosemary pie and chicken, leek and chardonnay pie.
We can also offer the Ugly Duckling Wines Indulgence Platter for four people that consists of: brie, vintage cheddar, smoked chicken, salamis, prosciutto, ham, coppa, mortadella, chicken and cognac pate, warm marinated olives, quiche, caramalized onion, gourmet dip, dried fruit, fresh garden salad and seasonal fruit. Served with warm Turkish bread and flat breads. Accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine per person.
- Edgecombe Bros Winery & Cafe - taste estate wines and renowned liqueurs followed by a Vineyard Platter featuring treats like smoked salmon, chorizo sausage, as well as regional produce like vegetable frittata, barbequed asparagus, warm turkish bread with home-made dukkah, estate olive oil and olives, home-made beetroot relish, garden fresh salad, brie and creamy cheddar.
- Carvery at Valley View is also available on Sundays only.
- Black Swan Winery & Restaurant - (Minimum of 12 guests required for this option) - Savoury Canapé Plates: Gourmet mini pies - Rosemary lamb, Angus beef & Country chicken; Panko crumbed prawns & tangy mayonnaise; Mini hotdogs & mustard sauce; Bruschetta slices; Chive & mozarella arancini balls; Beer battered chips & aoili
- Swanbrook Wines - Swanbrook Platter - Sundried tomatoes, Mediterranean olives, ploughmans' relish, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, dukkah, mini gourmet quiches, continental meat, twiggy sticks, gourmet dip, quince paste, triple cream brie, Maffra Cheddar, goat cheese, Danish Fetta, crustry Turkish break and crackers.
- Iron Bark Brewery - (Minimum of 15 guests) offer shared platters consisting of the following: Wood fired Pizza (4 assort types); Cold Rousie Platters (meats, cheeses, nuts, antipasto, fresh fruit, dried fruit, dip, garlic bread, damper, crackers); Hot Asian platters - 24 pieces of assort Cuisine, (samosa curry puff, spring roll, chicken kebab, shitake mushroom puff, prawn twist); wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
- Alternatively, for groups of 9+ (up to large groups) you can choose from the following fabulous 'pub grub': Nachos (original style); Nachos (meat & chilli sauce); Salt & Pepper Squid; Wood fired Pizzas (Meat lovers, works - incl. chilli and anchovy, Hawaiian and Vegetarian.
Lunch is accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine at Edgecombe Bros & Swanbrook Wines, or a choice of wine, beer, or soft drink at Valley View & The Black Swan Winery. Iron Bark offer a middy of beer/cider or a glass of wine.
Our Charter Packages are:
- 4 wineries, OR
- 3 wineries plus a brewery, OR
- 3 wineries plus a distillery
Our Charter Packages include....
- A choice of wineries, brewery and distillery combinations
- A complimentary bottle of wine for the hard working organiser
An extra choice to taste -
- Chocolate, OR
- Coffees from around the world plus chocolate coated coffee beans
CHARTER PACKAGE PRICE:
Full Day: - including lunch:
9 -14 people - $105 pp
15 - 33+ people : $100 pp
9 - 14 people : $79 pp
15 - 33+ people : $75 pp
Half day combination includes 3 wineries or 2 wineries and a brewery plus a Mediterranean Tasting Plate. Each combination may include chocolate or coffee tasting.
Available daily Wednesday to Sunday & public holidays
These details are current from 01/01/2014 - all previous details are no longer valid.
These details are current from 1/05/2012 - all previous details are no longer valid.
|Please take a moment to complete our Charter Package Design Form
PINK LIMOUSINE for Weddings - price on application.
Why book with Pink Bus Tours?
- Award winning performance (Winner 2009 Hanson Swan Business Award)
- Demonstrated Duty of Care and concern for your well being
- Prompt response to all your requests
- Book your personalised itinerary
- True value for money
- Quality tours in a class of their own
- Friendly, efficient staff with over 15 years of experience in the service and tourism industry
Bookings ARE ESSENTIAL for all services, and can be made by contacting:
Mobile: 0422 844 117